Friday, July 13, 2012

My New Painting Adventure

I Prefer Redheads
12" x 12"
www.TracieSeedArt.com
Reproductions Available 
I'm so excited about tonight.  Our beach club hosts a member's art show every two years.  Both my children are presenting two pieces from their portfolios.  My daughter, age 10, has two paintings and my son, age 13, has two pencil drawings.  I am so proud of both of them!

I've grown so much as an artist over the past two years.  I am curious and a bit trepidatious about how my paintings will be received this time.  I'm so self deprecating sometimes and just think people are being nice when they express how much they like my paintings.  My husband always says, "Well, they could be nice but they could also really like your paintings!"  My confidence has grown as an artist, but I still have a bit to go.


I'm also unveiling my Fine Art Reproductions of two of my four paintings. My pig (To Oink or Not to Oink?) and Rooster (I prefer Redheads) will be shown tonight. I also offer the reproductions of my cow (Bloo Moo) and sheep (Three Bags Full). I have three standard sizes for each print, so they can be easily framed. 


We will see what happens.  One step at a time, right?


I have a new website:  www.TracieSeedArt.com.  Please check it out to view more of my paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment